Trends come and go. Some we’re happy to give the boot to, and others we cling to until someone has to physically burn them. I’ve lived through 2 great decades: the 1990’s and the 2000′, but I also have a few trends that I’d like to come back from previous decades as well.
- I’m seeing more and more of these recently and I am loving every bit of it.
- Basically a denim romper-but BETTER
- Charm bracelets
- How else are you going to know someone is your best friend unless they give you a charm that says so?!
- Long fancy gloves
- So what if I want to be Audrey Hepburn?
- Moon Shoes
- These things provided me way too much entertainment as a child.
- Light up sneakers
- Yes, as a matter of fact I DO run at the speed of light, thank you very much.
- S Club 7, and any boy band ever
- I need them back, and I need them back now
- Sidewalk chalk
- Do I even have to make an argument?
Here is also a list of trends I wish were NEVER a thing:
- Maybe I’m bitter because mine always ran away or died, but still I could’ve done without them.
- You can pretend they’re cool all you want, but OW.
- The words: fan, bae, squad, bruh, lit, & turn up
- Get them out of here. I’m begging you.
- Jean skirts
- Not cute, not comfy, what’s the point?